Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What to Eat?

I was traveling today so this is NOT a good day to post as an example.  I didn't eat anything wrong, just didn't eat much at all. :(

First and foremost.......
NO Bread
NO Potatoes
NO Rice
NO Pasta
NO Corn
NO SUGAR!

On a typical day I will have the following:
Breakfast -
Eggs
Bacon
Cheese
Salsa or Hot Sauce
Coffee
Half & Half
Splenda Flavors for Coffee

Lunch -
Salad with Grilled Chicken(lettuce, spinich, onions, tomato, cucumber, red cabbage - a REAL SALAD)
Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing

Dinner -
Lean Meat - Chicken, Shrimp, Turkey, Lean Beef
Small Salad
Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing

Snacks -
Atkins Bar or Shake
Light Yogurt
Sugar Free Pudding

You can have fruit....But NO Bananas, Mango or Melon
You can have 2 servings of PLAIN Oatmeal per week.  I use Butter, Splenda Brown Sugar & Cinnamon to make it taste good!

I'm exhausted today, so I'll post again in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie,

    Thanks for sharing your story with us, you look amazing!!

    I have read what you eat and so basically what you are doing is a low carb diet?

    ReplyDelete