Thursday, October 28, 2010

Huge Milestone Reached

As of this morning I have lost a total of 102lbs.  I haven't been on the scale in a week because of my travels.  It feels so good and I have come so far. 

Today's blog will be about staying FOCUSED.  If you can remain focused on your goals, almost hyper-focused you will achieve great things.  I'm not saying to obsess about your diet....but stay focused on the end result you are looking for.  

You have to take each meal as it comes.....and make good decisions.  I've heard it all from "is that ALL you are going to eat" to "Your eating that AGAIN?".  My answers are YES & YES.  I don't care if I eat Meatballs & Pasta Sauce every day...because there isn't anything that tastes as good as -102 pounds FEELS!!!  I can guarantee you that!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Melanie! What an absolutely amazing accomplishment!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge, huge, huge success!! You should be very proud of yourself, and to be willing to help others, what a great person you are Melanie.

    ReplyDelete