Monday, August 8, 2011

Induction....ohhh how I hate theee!!!

Back on Induction this week.  Heading into my California Vacation I need to get this back under control.  Even though vacation helps me be on my best behavior....I will have EYES watching everything I put into my mouth!!! :)~ Gotta Love That!!!!  I do and appreciate it alot!!!

Lots on the Agenda this week....Work, Gym, Packing, Laundry, Grocery Shopping (Gotta make sure the kids dont starve while I'm away).  Lots of distractions.....

I leave early Thursday morning and will be on the go until I head back to Florida on Tuesday afternoon.  I will try and blog my adventures everyday!!!

Stay tuned for my 90-Challenge.  I will be inviting EVERYONE to join me!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your vacation. I'm looking forward to seeing your adventures.

    ReplyDelete