Monday, November 15, 2010

My Trainer BOB's Protein Choices!!!!

MY Protein Choices!

Posted: November 15th, 2010Author: Bob Harper
A lot of you have been asking me about plant-based protein.. So let me give you a breakdown of all my protein choices:
1. ALL kinds of beans (black, kidney, great northern, chick peas, black eyed peas, green peas, lentils, pinto beans, lima beans)
2. Tempeh
3. Seitan
4. Tofu
5. Veggie burger
6. Quinoa
7. Oatmeal
8. Brown rice
9. Whole wheat bread
10. Nuts
11. Peanut butter
12. Soy milk
13. Hemp Protein
14. Green Pea Protein
15. Brown Rice Protein
16. Vegan Protein Powder
17. Chlorella
18. Plenty of rich green leafy vegetables


http://www.mytrainerbob.com/blog-posts/my-protein-choices

1 comment:

  1. So, why can't I be happy with those foods??? They are some of my favorites. I absolutely love any kind of bean. How does a person cut down on their meats? Meat is my weakness and I need some tips to reduce it.

    ReplyDelete